Your Music City Flats experience begins with a tour of our fitness studio and yoga studio. It is newly renovated and ready for you to get your fit on. Make sure to check out our sparkling swimming pool and community clubhouse. Also new to Music City Flats is our upgraded outdoor dining area with picnic tables and grilling stations. Then it's on to tour our apartments where designer interior finishes are just a part of the luxury you will enjoy in your new one- or two-bedroom apartment home. Our apartments also feature upgraded kitchens and baths with tiled backsplashes, granite-style countertops, and designer tile tub surrounds, spacious closets, wood-style flooring and patios or balconies.
Give us a call or stop by our leasing office today and find out why our residents love living at Music City Flats.
*In Select Units
- 2" Faux Wood Blinds
- All New Black Appliances
- Ceiling Fans (*In Select Units)
- Decorative Tile Tub Surrounds
- New Granite-Style Countertops
- Over-Stove Microwave
- Refrigerator With Ice Makers
- Tile Backsplash In Kitchen
- Wood-Style Flooring
Pets - allowed, One time Fee $300.00, Rent $25.00
- Comments: Pets are welcome! Breed restrictions may apply; please contact us for more information. *One-Time Pet Fee for second pet is $100.